Product Manager Navigation
Consultant Hebe He
Date posted 26 November 2018 2018-11-262019-01-25 it No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This is a leading provider of connected car & LBS.
- Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic execution to launch
- Define the vision, strategy and roadmap for current and future products
- Integrate market research, usability studies, and product bench marking results into the product requirements to ensure products are fully competitive and satisfy customer needs
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the Chinese navigation software market and work with the rest of the PM team to customize products for the China market
- Define and prioritize features and maintain the roadmap creating a compelling product offering
- Work closely with a global team of engineers, QA and project managers to build our next generation Automotive SDK and Navigation offering
- Own cloud based services that will support scalable and extensible applications with personalization at its core
- Work closely with Product and Project Managers from client teams to prioritize and create roadmaps for SDK and back-end features meeting our customer expectations
- Have a background in computer science, acquired through education or experience
- A track record of 3+ years of successful software product deliveries
- Be a big picture thinker who will not lose sight of the forest for the trees
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work independently and a proactive mindset
- Willingness to work remotely across countries/continents operating in different time-zone
- Possess technical fluency - the ability to understand and evaluate tradeoffs inherent to product development
- Be comfortable rolling up your sleeves in an agile environment and getting tactical - creating user stories and managing backlogs on JIRA and writing documentation
- Possess excellent communication skills to be able to articulate complex technical concepts in simple terms for less technical stakeholders
- Ideally have experience in defining an SDK offering or managing automotive software products.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
About the Organisation:
This is a leading provider of connected car and location-based services.