Senior Software Development Engineer for Java
Location Shenzhen ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Linva Wang
Date posted 24 April 20192019-04-24 2019-06-23 it 深圳市 Guangdong CN CNY 500000 800000 800000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
We are one of the leading OTA companies globally. We are seeking for a highly motivated Senior Software Development Engineer to own, enhance and develop highly scalable web services that enables us to manage the hotel inventory system.
- Investigate new technology, lead the direction of technical of multiple teams.
- Design and implement highly scalable, robust and reliable server applications, incrementally iterate, design the future model of our system.
- Translate functional specifications into logical, component-based technical designs. Provide high level estimates and assist in user story break down. Perform code reviews to assess overall code quality and flexibility, and the application of good object-orientated programming techniques.
- Work on all stages of a product from conception to completion. This includes interact with Program Managers in contributing and reviewing functional specifications as well as completing unit tests and assisting with functional/integration/stress tests and deployments.
- Coordinate project level work between onshore and offshore teams. Provide estimates and manage schedules and status for projects.
- 7+ years of relevant industry experience design large scale back-end web services.
- Hands on experience working in Java and related open source technologies and frameworks such as Spring.
- Knowledgeable about agile/scrum methodology.
- Proficient with algorithms and data structures, design patterns, multi-threading, concurrency, caching and distributed systems.
- Experience with AWS technologies is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to troubleshoot complex issues.
- Strong written and oral English communication skills required.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field.
About the Company:
One client is one of the leading OTA companies globally.