Software Application Engineer
Location Huangpu QuFULL_TIME
Consultant Cherry Dong
Date posted 05 June 20192019-06-05 2019-08-04 it 黄浦区 CN CNY 200000 290000 290000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Job summary A rarely seen Overseas Software Application Engineer role has just become available at one of the most respected international company based in Shanghai huangpuqu or Jiangsu Suzhou the candidate should have merge and acquisition experience.
• to be an expert of fueling system products as quickly as possible, especially on ATG (automatic tank gauge) systems
• communicate with china/ASIA team and end users, confirm the system software issues and report to the engineering department with solutions
• meeting with government officers and learn the regulations on fueling systems, provide the suggestions or plans to have our products meet the regulations
• visit oil companies and receive the requirements, analyze the information and help on improving / developing the related products
• co-work with our ATG system development team in USA, fix software bugs, integrate new functions, or design and develop new applications for china/ASIA markets
• conduct ATG related trainings to our distributors, installers and end users
• bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, it system hardware and software design, or similar computer-related field
• 4+ years of proven software/hardware development experience. working on Linux environment will be a plus
• experience in system design, C/C++ programming, database, web service & xml language, protocols and device or network programming with rs-485/rs-232, rj-45 etc.
• good English reading/writing/speaking skills
• excellent communication skill, and be detail-oriented
• able to travel frequently in and out of china
About the organisation:
This world-renowned company has been in the industry for almost 100 years. They offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Employees also enjoy the freedom and autonomy to design their workday according to their unique styles and needs.