SAP FICO Consultant
Salary CNY150000 - CNY300000 per annum
Location Suzhou Shi
Consultant Vivian Gu
Date posted 28 April 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A rarely seen SAP FICO Consultant role has just become available at one of the most respected international companies based in Suzhou, China. Reporting to IT Director, the candidate should be familiar with SAP FICO module.
- 1.Support users in SAP FI, CO and manage process optimisatios regarding SAP ERP.
- 2.Manage SAP ERP implementation and support activities within the global structure.
- 3.Be a business system analyst, coordinate and perform the activities throughout the project initiation, requirement, design, build, validation, cut over and exit phases, ensure the solution is delivered with quality and satisfaction.
- 4.Prepare functional specifications for reports, interfaces, forms, and other technical enhancements
- 5.Responsible for developing, conducting, and coordinating related training
- 6.Execute business process analysis; advocate best practice process redesign with relevant business partners
- 7.Heavy collaboration with business and IT staff (internal and external)
- 8.Apply ERP expertise to identify and exploit new process improvement opportunities in the organisation
- 9.Independently document all relevant solutions
- 1.Bachelor's degree or higher.
- 2.Experience in automotive industry(Tier 1 supplier) preferred.
- 3.Experience on SAP FI, CO preferred.
- 4.Rich ERP planning knowledge.
- 5.Minimum 3 years of SAP FICO work experience or FICO Key user experiences with full cycle implementation.
- 6.Ability to interpret, analyses, and delivers business reports.
- 7.project management and consulting
- 8.Solid SAP/ERP integration knowledge of core modules.
- 9.Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- 10.Effective group presentation skills for driving workshops, training, etc.
About the organisation:
This world-renowned company has been in the industry for almost 100 years. They offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Employees also enjoy the freedom and autonomy to design their workday according to their unique styles and needs.