Infrastructure Analyst - APAC
Location Jiaxing Shi ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Anthony Wu
Date posted 01 February 2019 2019-02-012019-04-02 it 嘉兴市 Zhejiang CN CNY 180000 260000 260000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
A famous American company of the plastic packaging is hiring a Infrastructure Analyst of APAC in Haining with a competitive salary
• be a proactive contributor and member of the Global Infrastructure Team
• support and administration of hosted and cloud software solutions including Office 365, Active Directory, LAN/WAN and other related platforms or programs
• assist in the deployment and installation of network infrastructure including routers, switches, wireless access points and cabling where core technologies are Cisco / Meraki
• manage and monitor both physical and virtual Windows server estate
• assist with the creation and maintenance of security policies and procedures relating to anti-virus, encryption, web and email filtering
• ensure all Security, Audit and Compliance obligations are up to date and adhered to at all times
• assist with host builds and configuration for Windows PC estate using SCCM and mobile estate using InTune.
• support the installation of multi-function print devices including the setup and maintenance of related software
• provide IT training to system users
• provision of user guides and training of end users for new solutions and processes
• provide technical support to users
• system testing to ensure the correct functionality of systems prior to go-live and post go-live
• IT asset administration to ensure our internal records are up to date
• researching new solutions and rolling out pilots of new infrastructure developments
• assist with the telephony and video conferencing infrastructure – Skype for Business
• research new technical solutions for our contracts to drive efficiency
• actively promote the company’s commitments in relation to environmental awareness and sustainability
• administrator and test backup functionality
• A level, HNC educated, or equivalent experience including GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
• demonstrable experience in IT or business solutions.
• degree in IT or related subject.
• experienced in presenting to all levels
• proven IT support skills
• proven IT infrastructure design and support skills
• proven experience of project management
• proven excellent written communication skills
• proven knowledge of ITIL – Foundation Course completion
• knowledge of IT industry developments in relation to the industry
• must be free to travel as required – mainly across China and Vietnam but also to other parts of the world as required from time to time
• ability to priorities own work to support business priorities.
• ability to work autonomously and manage conflicting priorities as well as working effectively as part of a wider Global Infrastructure & IT Team.
• ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with key people both internally and externally.
• respond in a timely manner to requests from line manager
• good level English communication skills – written and verbal