Asia Senior IT Manager- Global Luxury Brand
Salary CNY750000 - CNY900000 per annum
Consultant Karen Chen
Date posted 01 June 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
You will be managing a team in Shanghai and working closely with departments across Asia.
Key job responsibilities:
- define and create OLAs with local vendors and internal support teams, and develop SLAs based on the OLAs, which not provided at the Global Level.
- identify and deploy innovative ways in which technology can be used to continually improve services to the business and internal IT where applies
- being accountable and ensure incident management and service desk flow is developed, communicated and improved upon for operations
- act as an escalation point for all requests and incidents, addressing service quality issues related to the vendors
- develop ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the regional and global organisations
- provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends to internal teams and business in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly or as required
- manage vendor relationships as it depends on daily operational needs
Key job requirements:
- undergraduate Degrees in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology
- minimum 8 years of work experience in service operations, service management implementation and vendor management
- minimum 3 years of proven team leading or management experience managing a team of highly technical staff
- experience working with an enterprise level Service Management platform (e.g. Service-Now) and service tools/suites
- ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- analyse service metrics/ KPIs to drive service performance and manage internal customers expectations
- certifications in ITIL, PMP, CCNA and MCP are strong advantages
About the company:
This is a global luxury brand with operations across Asia.