Location Shenzhen ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Cynthia ZHANG
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-11-26 it Shenzhen Shi Guangdong CN CNY 600000 800000 800000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are looking for a product manager to create world-class customer experiences that progress the evolution of global trade.
With a customer-first mindset and deep empathy for customer needs, you will work alongside a team of highly-skilled engineers, designers, data scientists and freight forwarding experts in building the interface between our customers and the movement of their goods. The products you build will empower our customers to optimize their end-to-end supply chains and run more successful businesses.
• Meet with our customers across Asia to gain a deep understanding of their freight forwarding needs and how Flexport can best address those needs
• Become a domain expert: Gain a deep understanding of the Asia market and local & global technology trends and competitive dynamics, and form a perspective on how Flexport fits into it all
• Make data driven decisions and implement metrics to manage your team’s progress and impact
• Lead and inspire a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, data scientists, and operations specialists to implement your product vision
• Work closely with our business, operations, and technology teams to develop a roadmap to address the needs of our users
• Help set the 3-5 year Asia Client Platform strategy and how we will get there
• 4-6 years experience as a Product Manager
• A track record of creating design-led world-class customer experiences
• Technical competence; might not be an expert, but can talk shop with the best of them
• Experience collaborating with and inspiring engineering teams with a focus on accelerating development velocity
• Web application development experience
• Crystal clear communication skills, driving consensus across functions and teams
• Strong command of English and Mandarin
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
• Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
• What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination and shipment of goods from one place to another and it’s what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world and break down economic barriers.
• We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy , a one week intensive on-boarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.