Consultant Camille Wu
Date posted 17 March 2023shanghai internal-vacancies/consultants-front-office 2023-03-21 2023-05-16 consultancy Shanghai CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Robert Walters plc is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment and recruitment outsourcing businesses. The Group specializes in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors, and count FORTUNE 500 companies, investment banks and multinational blue-chip commercial organizations as clients. Operating at all levels of seniority, we manage the careers of the best professionals in the following disciplines: commerce finance, banking & financial services, human resources, legal, information technology, sales & marketing, technical healthcare, supply chain, procurement & logistics, and secretarial and support. Established in 1985, the Group has built a global presence spanning 31 countries.
- Develop and review course content, learning materials, curriculum and learning pathways for employees
- Keep abreast with the recruitment landscape and latest industry trends to pivot learning objectives whenever required
- Act as an advisor to regional HR leaders and business directors to advise, co-create and implement developmental pathways through learning needs analysis
- Champion a great onboarding experience through conducting induction and ongoing training of CRM database and other associated recruitment tools training for all new starters in the region
- Provide continuous support, training and coaching for all employees
- Communicate changes, evaluate requests, propose suggestions based on business needs through continual dialogue and refinement with stakeholders across all departments
- Participate in end to end rollout/deployment of projects
- Conduct periodic personal development webinars and run team competency trainings whenever possible
- Be updated and innovative in researching for new training modality for employees
- Lead the evaluation of training effectiveness
- Participate in any ad-hoc tasks (within the individual’s capabilities) under the global HR community with ample opportunities to cross collaborate
Key Skills Required:
- Outcome driven, resourceful & proactive
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written) - Chinese and English
- Good appreciation of the recruitment lifecycle and trends within the industry
- Prior experience in conducting training in a dynamic sales environment is preferred
- A customer focused mindset, outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
Get in touch
+8621 5153 5901
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 13 February 2023Robert Walters is one of the world’s leading specialist professional recruitment consultancies. Robert Walters is an award-winning business with a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, demonstrated by the many awards it has won across the world over the years.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 08 February 2023Robert Walters is one of the world’s leading specialist professional recruitment consultancies. Robert Walters is an award-winning business with a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, demonstrated by the many awards it has won across the world over the years.