Location Suzhou Shi
Consultant Sharan Yuan
Date posted 15 May 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A famous company is looking for an experienced Technical Manager to join their expanding business in Suzhou.
- manage technical equipment in order to achieve the best possible yield from the production plan, complying with quality, safety, ergonomics, health and environment rules and performance targets (quality validation, hse, performance)
- achieve target safety, quality and performance objectives and carry out necessary action plans
- leading equipment preventive maintenance system within the prescribed guidelines
- participate in steering the priorities of repairs and maintenance carried out by maintenance team in conjunction with the packaging supervisor and in line with the requirements of the short-term plan
- prepare and manage annual maintenance budget & in charge of spare parts management
- lead relevant projects to guarantee new/upgraded equipment/lines meet biz needs and also in accordance with group requirements
- manage & daily supervise the technical team, holding workshop meetings, presenting the workshop's targets and results, bottom-up and top-down communication, etc.
- ensure the professional development of the team through training, by passing on information and know - how, one-to-one interviews, employee assessment and tailor-made proposals for progress initiatives, etc.
- be the driving force of continuous improvement culture in the organisation
- university degree; mechanical engineering, electrical or relevant major desired
- good communication skills, both verbal and written
- > 6 years of relevant working experience with at least 2 years in managerial role
- ability to handle multiple teams/tasks and work under pressure
- proven skills in project management and problem solving
- exceptional time management, planning, organisational, negotiating and influencing skills
- highly self-motivated with strong ownership
About the organisation:
It is a company in Suzhou.