Area GA Manager
Salary CNY350000 - CNY450000 per annum
Consultant Doris Dai
Date posted 09 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This role is responsible for the commodity price departments, medical affairs department in east china (Shanghai, Jiangsu, Anhui, Zhejiang, Jiangxi, Shandong, Hubei) and keeping the government affairs relations, timely grasp the dynamic western China policy.
- responsible for the commodity price departments, medical affairs department in east china (Shanghai, Jiangsu, Anhui, Zhejiang, Jiangxi, Shandong, Hubei) and keep the government affairs relations, timely grasp the dynamic western china policy.
- on behalf of the company to establish a good strategic partnership with east china government department, coordinate to solve local problems of government affairs work.
- solve the emergency of products, coordinate and transact through government relations.
- understanding and learning local pharmaceutical and related policy laws and regulations, tracking and in-depth analysis of policy adjustment, to summary of feedback in time, to provide information and help for the establishment of corporate strategy.
- good cooperation and coordination with medical information representative team, understanding business demand and to provide maximum support for the medical information representative team from government affairs; provide internal training of policy to medical information representative team as need.
- establish regional bidding strategy through analysis of bidding policy and bidding documents.
- other work assigned by superior.
- bachelor degree majoring in public health, health policy, health management, hospital management, public policy, medicine
- at least three years of govern affairs or tendering management working experience working experience in MNC
- good communication and negotiation ability, and the government's public relations ability, be familiar with the national pharmaceutical policy, have good government resources, familiar with the work and processes of government affairs, and routine process of tendering affairs, government relations and coordination ideas and skills in public affairs
- strong experience on resolving access issues for company at central level, policy analysis, conducting policy research or HTA projects is a plus
- mature and responsible, positive, can work independently under pressure
- proficient computer skills and good command of English in listening, speaking, reading and writing
- strictly comply with national laws and regulations, EHS and quality management system, abide by the company code of conduct, rules and regulations. ensure that all work behaviour conform to company's compliance requirements
- sense of responsibility, diligent and with high integrity, team-work approach