Supplier Quality Manager
Salary CNY300000 - CNY400000 per annum
Location Suzhou ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Kathleen Zhao
Date posted 03 January 2019 2019-01-032019-03-04 fmcg Suzhou Shi Jiangsu CN CNY 300000 400000 400000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As a Supplier Quality Manager, you will be fully responsible for the supplier’s quality performance . You will also need to focus on developing new suppliers and improving the quality system.
- Manage Suppliers Audits (for Cosmetics, Food and Packaging Component suppliers) in Quality aspects including supplier selection, qualification, including negotiating quality agreements, development and performance monitoring in China and occasionally outside China.
- Work with Global Quality Management team to continuously improve Quality/Technical Requirements and audit process, incorporating industry best practices and over all compliance in China.
- Work with Procurements team on supplier evaluation and approval for different sourcing project in China.
- Investigate Market Quality Complaints from China with the help of Global Quality team and local suppliers.
- Regular communication and interaction with China Sales team to manage customer complaints.
- Interface and influence cross-functional teams as the Product Safety and Quality System expert in the development of new initiatives or operating practices.
- Organise and provide guidance & coach to China Logistic team about product safety and quality standards and process control requirements.
- Conduct logistic and warehouse product safety and quality audit to make sure the safety & quality assurance during whole logistic process.
- Self-confident and self-starter must be capable of working with minimum direction or supervision
- Demonstrated Quality document writing skills, e.g. policies and procedures
- Good interpersonal / communication / influencing / negotiation skills
- Fluent in verbal and written English, with excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Power Point, Outlook, Skype/lync, share-point.
- Ability to travel internationally a few times per a year
- Proven analogical skills and well-developed organisational skills and interpersonal ability to interface with all levels of management.
- Able to work under pressure while at the same time delivering on priorities
- Willing to go the extra mile.
- Ability to work in a multicultural and cross functional environment
- Abe to work under pressure while at the same time delivering on priorities
- Able to handle multiple deadlines and multiple stake-holders requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge of Supplier Quality processes
- Able to investigate and resolve Market quality complaints
About the organisation:
This is an international beauty company selling direct in more than 60 countries worldwide. With great clients and being well-known for their cooperate entertainment, they have won a prestigious reputation among the industry.