Supplier Quality Improvement Manager
Location Suzhou ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Kathleen Zhao
Date posted 25 February 2019 2019-02-252019-04-26 electronics Suzhou Shi Jiangsu CN CNY 400000 600000 600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them People - Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates Performance bonuses - Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- As a Quality Improvement Manager you will develop, establish and maintain quality engineering methodologies, systems, and practices which meet FDA, customer, and regulatory requirements. Serves as a Quality representative in our Suzhou locations to improve awareness, visibility, communication on quality initiatives to support departmental, functional, site, country and corporate quality goals and priorities.
- Direct and manage projects to ensure the manufacture of high-quality product and facilitate compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Monitor daily work operations and provides direction and guidance to employees to achieve personal, departmental, and business goals.
- Provide manufacturing support by defining work assignments directed to address manufacturing process defects and implement process improvements utilizing Quality System tools.
- Identify quality projects for continuous improvements while reducing the cost of quality and meeting overall business objectives.
- Apply lean six sigma methodology to drive quality initiatives.
- Provide leadership and hands-on participation in projects to develop project improvement methodology skills.
- Interact with internal and external customers, by meeting regularly, responding to requests and explaining procedures.
- Request a background in medical device or food industry and injection , electronic , mechanical product experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Supplier Quality Engineering Management.
- 5+ years of industry experience in one or more of the following disciplines: Quality Engineering, Process Operations, Test, Design or Product Engineering, Reliability and/or Qualification.
- Experience working in an FDA or ISO13485 regulated environment, preferably medical device or pharmaceutical, is required.
About the Organisation:
This US company is the number one US-based vapor product. With great clients and being well-known for their cooperate entertainment, they have won a prestigious reputation among the industry.