Food Safety Director - Food Production Equipment Manufacturer
Consultant Karen Chen
Date posted 03 August 2018 2018-08-032018-10-02 manufacturing-and-production No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
You will be working closely with clients in European food industry clients, while also working closely with China local food safety industry network.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- accountable for ensuring that China region products (food production equipment) are compliant with China legislation for food & chemical safety, relating to their design, manufacture and sale.
- ensure the business always aware of the food safety, food packaging and chemical safety laws that impact the business and customers.
- be an integral part of the wider Product Compliance team ensuring that process, communications and training are delivered in a holistic and robust manner
- work closely with national industry bodies such as the National Food Industry Association
Key Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Polymer/Materials or Food Safety related science subject
- membership of a Professional Body
- minimum 10 years industrial technical experience in the area of Chemicals, Materials, Food or Packaging manufacture
- minimum 5 years’ experience directly with development of Government Policy in Food Safety or Food Contact Materials Safety
About this company:
Headquartered in Europe, this business is a global leading food production equipment provider with multiple plants in China.