Regulatory Government Relations Director
Consultant Vera Shen
Date posted 08 October 2018 2018-10-082018-12-07 fmcg No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This role is an individual contributor and focus on Regualtory affairs in Mainland China.
- Working with both the commercial organisations and Regulatory Affairs, improve the speed of product registrations in market/region.
- Where applicable, improve regulatory policies that would enhance the registration process for company's products.
- Utilise knowledge of regulatory process and business priorities to shepherd key registrations through the process.
- Shepherd the dossier to final approval, know where it stands in the process.
- Know the people and the process well enough to know when a registration has hit a logjam.
- Ensure dossiers are always a priority.
- Pull various levers to break any logjams.
- For example – If there’s a question on data, bring in Brand scientists. If the product advances a priority of the government, such as disease prevention, engage at a higher level to show the benefit of this product being on the market. If the dossier is sitting on a pile unattended, visit that person often or go to the next level up and get it moving.
- Build, maintain and utilise relationships with key regulatory and policy people in the agencies/ministries Be in regular contact with those individuals
- Understand the broader regulatory and political environment to predict changes, and effect change which will enhance Brand competitive edge.
Main Requirement :
- Technical knowledge of pest management (or related field) registration process
- 15-18 years regulatory/government relations experience
- High level of business acumen
- Skilled at navigating a matrixed organisation
- Excellence in project management
- Demonstrate self-initiative
About the company :
This is a world well-known company that provide competitive salary and internal career development.