E-commerce Marketing Manager
Consultant Minnie Bao
Date posted 10 November 2018 2018-11-102019-01-09 marketing No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040
The role can serve one or multiple brands based on the expertise and capability.
Develop the Brand online marketing strategy, both to maximize online sales across all ecommerce channels, and to increase online Brand awareness. Create specific initiatives to achieve sales targets based on marketing calendar and changing business needs. Manage content creation for regular site refreshes. Manage marketing programs for the site and each online Retailer with regard to emails, sampling online ad units and special merchandising programs. Develop new content, e.g. competitions, special events, etc.
Business Analysis & Reporting:
- Analysis of sales, site performance, email campaigns and marketing programs
- Ongoing analysis of key business metrics including classification and key item sales, site traffic, conversion analysis, email database growth and behavior, marketing programs such as search, content, and email marketing programs (segmentation) and performance to maximize sales
- Work closely with all corporate departments to provide a clear understanding of online marketing programs and promotions and all other all key issues
Marketing & New Business Initiatives:
- Develop online advertising strategy for Brand awareness activity, g. advertising on key female websites, partnerships or sponsorships
- Implement new business initiatives with outside companies to increase sales/traffic on the own Brand e-commerce site, e.g. an affiliates program, partnerships with key websites, affiliations
- Direct and implement offline and online marketing programs such as online brand advertising campaigns, competitions, partner emails, etc
- Manage sample inventory and online marketing offerings as it relates to samples at checkout, unique promo box offers or outside partner sampling programs
- Responsible for keeping track and updating monthly marketing calendars, sending correspondence with updates to vendors or internal team
- Create reports to analyze marketing results (monthly ad-tracking reports, email results, etc.)
- Track and analyze competitive beauty e-retailer landscape. Stay aware of e-communication trend and programs as they relate to the prestige beauty arena.
- Day to day contact for eCommerce vendors (i.e. design, search, email)
E-mail and Database Marketing:
- Develop email communications plans for site performance growth, retention & conversion.
- Provide creative brief on email objectives, look and feel project timeline
- Create all ad track links as needed for email analysis and sell through tracking
Management of online Retailer Partnerships:
- Develop marketing strategy for online Retailer partners (sampling incentives, email marketing programs, search, special offers etc)
- Ensure growth of sales figures
- Minimum 8 years experience at interactive agencies and/or online marketing division for consumer brand, E-commerce experience is mandatory.
- Strong background in search engine marketing and analytics.
- Excellent communications skills in English and Chinese, written and oral
- Experience in luxury and prestige industry related brand a plus
- Strong customer focus and knowledge in business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong adaptability into a dynamic environment
- Preferred to be creative with entrepreneurship spirit and can work independently
- Bachelor degree