Associate Product Manager
Salary CNY400000 - CNY500000 per annum
Consultant Claire CAI
Date posted 03 June 20192019-06-03 2019-08-02 marketing Shanghai CN CNY 400000 500000 500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Associate Product Manager position is responsible for providing and implementing short term and long term product strategic direction of Capital Equipment products in China, collaborate with sales and other departments to achieve strategic business goals. This function encompasses providing marketing, technical and training expertise to address the changing needs of distributors and healthcare practitioners.
• Create overall Capital Equipment and Consumable product strategy as part of China business plan, including market potential identification, product life cycle management, pricing strategy and demand forecast establishment
• Conduct market research, marketing analysis and track the market trends with competition analysis to develop product strategy
• Develop product launch plans for all
• Capital Equipment and Consumable product lines
• Collaborate cross-functionally with other departments such as Med-ed, finance, supply chain/customer service, RA/QA, etc., to develop and provide solutions to meet customer needs and market opportunities
• Develop and maintain a prioritized list of customer and market requirement for Capital Equipment and Consumable product
• Provide continuing Capital Equipment and Consumable product surveillance and management of established product lines
• Provide financial and technical justification for Capital Equipment and Consumable product selection and definition.
• Define and execute marketing events and promotional initiatives
• Provide sales support activities including technical expertise and training to distributors and HCPs
• Monitor progress of Capital Equipment and Consumable product sales in product line markets
• Maintain communications and contact AP/global Capital Equipment and Consumable product managers to collect and analyze technical, financial, and sales information for product lines
• Ensure full compliance with healthcare regulations
• Travel required to perform duties
• BS degree required. Major in clinical medicine，marketing or business related field is preferred.
• Expert knowledge of surgical techniques in and/or arthroscopy/endoscopy preferred.
• Minimum of five years’ experience in medical device industry. Prefer experience in orthopedics and/or arthroscopy/endoscopy product marketing
• Skilled in working with different functions and effectively coordinate their activities to achieve desired results
• Good communication & listening skill, including the ability to identify and isolate customers concerns or objections
• Effective project management skills
• Excellent learning skills with personality of diligent, patience, positive and responsibility
• Passion for product learning, marketing development and sales support and actively to the challenge