Associate Product Manager
Consultant Claire CAI
Date posted 17 June 20192019-06-17 2019-08-16 marketing Shanghai CN CNY 200000 350000 350000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading dental company is hiring the associate product manager for china market.
- Develop clear product strategy/marketing plan to drive profitable growth
- Continuously re-evaluate the market and adapt plans in case of market changes.
- Leading all launch activities for new products, develop new educational programs for the introduction of new products
- Continuous monitoring of the market to react on competitor changes and customer needs adaptations
- Align product/marketing plan with the sales team to get maximum buy-in.
- Implement clinical education programs according to the strategies, coordinate with dental experts regarding new technologies and new product testing, writing thesis and clinical research projects etc.
- Organise and coordinate promotional activities, including product launch, promotion, cooperate with other marketing departments on the exhibitions
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key accounts and key opinion leaders from national and international dental/technical organisations/universities, and through this identify specific opportunities to advance business in China.
- Continuous monthly reporting about marketing activities, including suggestions on how to improve
- Provide key selling points according to product benefits and features to sales team and assist sales force to develop customised and effective messaging in their assigned territory.
- Cooperate with the SBU and Asia regional marketing team for product communication and coordination. Collaborate with Regulatory Affairs, Sales, Logistics, Customer Service and Finance team for product communications and specific product relevant projects.
- Actively participate in quarterly review meetings and annual budget process.
- Bachelor degree or above, Stomatology/Clinical Medicine major is preferred;
- Minimum six years sales and marketing experience in medical device relevant industry, Minimum 3 years product management experience. Dental industry experience preferred.
- Sales experience is a must.
- Strategic thinking and good sense of teamwork
- Proactive and have high implementation capacity and ability to solve problems
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Willingness to work under pressure and accepts significant business travelling.
- Fluent oral and written English
- Proficient in office software, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.