Consultant Ian ZHOU
Date posted 06 November 20192019-11-06 2020-01-05 fmcg Shanghai CN 0000 CNY 400000 500000 500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Leading FMCG Company Provide competitive salary and wild internal career platform.
1. Lead the Brand strategy development and continuous improvement
2. Communicate the vision and objectives throughout the business and proactively manage performance
3. Responsible for creating the annual marketing development plan and budget, along with specific goals, volume and action plans, tracking and updating as necessary throughout the year to ensure the final delivery.
4. Own the total brand business result, by working closely with sales and brand development team to align the business strategy and brand strategy, track the status and work out the collaborative plan and solution.
5. From marketing perspective to manage product ROF, aging stock and SOP by collaboratively working with sales and define the problem and solution, and continuously improvement plan.
6. Lead the study and understanding of consumers through researches and insightful observation, and translate into brand plans and actions to drive the business result.
7. Responsible for tracking the brand health and performance on the regular basis, and set up plans and actions accordingly to improve the brand performance and drive the business result.
8. Responsible for brand media strategy, closely work with the appropriate agencies to deliver the creative and media plan.
9. Manage the brand portfolio strategy and products development planning, as well as the product pricing system.
10. Responsible for delivering the NPD including NPI by leveraging regional and global resources, and comply with the required processes.
11. Responsible for marketing team development by leveraging global marketing excellence program as well as other global and local resources to meet the capability improvement target.
12. Marketing A&P tracking and management and continuously improve the spending mix and ROI.
• Bachelor degree of marketing or above
• 15+ year marketing experiences of wide product range from premium to mass consumer goods.
• Fluent English both written and oral
• Solid media knowledge, able to brief, manage and review the media
• Familiar with China digital, social and e-commerce trends and have good insights of online purchase behavior and big data analysis is highly preferred.
• Excellent financial and business acumen
• Flexible to travel
• Strategic thinking and strong logic thinking
• Able to develop and implement brand portfolio strategy
• Able to share best practice techniques to unlock new opportunities which are grounded in deep consumer insight and competitive advantage
• Understand the relationship between price and purchase and able to apply these insights across marketing strategy and activities in order to deliver the value goals of the business
• Communication and connection capability with local and global team
• Passionate about the brand and able to leverage all the resources and forces to deliver the results
• Willing to teach and develop others, as well as willing to learn from others
• Out of box thinking to resolve problem or move things forward
• Capability to work well through people with different culture and professional background in different markets.
• Result oriented