Regional Product Marketing Senior Manager Great China
Consultant Andy CHEN
Date posted 22 April 20192019-04-22 2019-06-21 electronics 上海 CN 00000 CNY 600000 800000 800000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
The role serves the Automotive Aftermarket division, and addresses both B2B and B2C channels, primarily for the company. This role covers the Product Marketing Management of the Automotive Lamps & LED portfolio, for Greater China cluster
- Product range's strategy and positioning, competitive strategy, brand strategy, segment development, and consolidation of requests for range completions.
- Alignment with Business Unit team on product specs, roadmaps, launch dates
- Release of official product roadmaps to commercial organization
- Product launch readiness follow-up
- Phase-in / phase-out coordination in alignment with different functions
- Training on new products to sales & marketing managers
- Go-to-market plans, in collaboration with Gr China trade marketing managers.
- Monitoring of competitiveness, sales performance and profitability of the portfolio
- Overall strategic value pricing and deployment to sales of the recommended price lists.
- Definition of packaging approach to ensure consistency across portfolio.
- MSc in Marketing with ~10 years of marketing experience, both B2B and B2C
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles within international companies
- Strong analytic skills and consumer-centric approach
- Previous experience in the Automotive Aftermarket industry is preferred
- Confident, self-driven, with strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work in a cross functional multicultural environment
- Regular travels requested to visit markets and customers
- Fluent Mandarin and good English level mandatory