China Marketing Manager
Consultant Minnie Bao
Date posted 09 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
The Posistion is responsible for China market.
- Manage, motivate and develop the China marketing team.
- Develop and implement support materials and activities to promote the Corsair brand and enhance the image and recognition of the company throughout the diverse & complex Asia Pacific market.
- Coordinate the production and localisation of collateral; including web banners, print advertising artwork, videos, product launch kits & SKU sheets.
- Convey agreed messaging using a variety of tools, including events, brochures, website, advertising and collateral.
- Manage and execute the Go to Market campaigns across the region. This may include production of POS units, competitions and collaboration with other brands. Need to understand the local requirements: legal, local retailer needs, logistics and will involve working with 3rd parties and a strong working relationship with the Freemont team.
- Work closely with TPE team to deliver first class events. Be the coordinator and central go to person for China trade shows and customer events. To proactively manage and ensure on time delivery of all samples and collateral for each show / event in APAC region
- Budget Management. Set up, track and manage the China corporate marketing budget.
- PR tracking. Create and circulate a press reviews / awards for use in territory by the sales team.
- To champion MARCOM competitive feedback, what is required and identify market growth opportunities and also what is missing from the portfolio line up.
- University degree standard education
- Minimum 5-10 years professional experience in marketing communications.
- Excellent knowledge of PC, gaming and consumer technology markets
- Working knowledge of PC hardware. Experience of building and upgrading PCs an advantage
- PC Gamer is an advantage. Gaming industry experience is a plus.
- English language preferable
- Excellent understanding of the China market place
- Action Oriented / self-starter
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills- interact positively with all stakeholders
- Excellent project management skills
- Internal Customer Focus
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Creativity and ability to interpret written briefs effectively
- Excellent written communications
- Influencing and internal negotiating to ensure projects delivered on time.