Senior Marketing Manager for a international chain company
Consultant Minnie Bao
Date posted 13 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This opportunity is a team leader role in charge of brand marketing and retail marketing.
- 1. Own the marketing communication strategy & marketing calendar to build brand awareness & elevate customer experience, ensure key brand messages are delivered
- 2. Lead brand campaigns (with clear objectives & KPI) to strengthen & differentiate our brand, following our brand strategy, with contents that are relevant & engage with our customers.
- 3. Lead retail marketing team to plan, implement, & track retail marketing programs to drive sales & build awareness for the stores. Work with operation to align on key focus & ensure programs are well executed at store level, and deliver commercial results
- 4. Lead consumer insight projects to ensure we understand the changing customer’s demand & behaviour. Fully understand the customers through sales data, crm, and digital.
- 5. Actively monitor competitors & changes in the china market, observe & learn from best practices beyond our industry for inspiration & innovation
- 1. 12+ years marketing experience required
- 2. Strong commercial sense & marketing sense. Track record of leading campaigns to achieve brand & commercial targets a must
- 3.Experience in leading retail marketing initiatives to support commercial needs a must
- 4. Experience working in MNC on international brand a must
- 5. Strong analytical & problem solving skills, result oriented
- 6. Management & leadership skills required
- 7. Communication & presentation skills in English and mandarin
- 8. F&B industry experience a plus
- 9. Experience with consumer insight projects a plus