Marketing Director for an Intalian fashion brand
Consultant Minnie Bao
Date posted 15 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This is an exciting role for a popular Italian fashion brand.
- Collaborate on the creation of business plans and identify required resources to execute the strategy according to the company’s directions and targets;
- Work closely with other departments including Retail, Wholesale and Logistics to ensure the implementation of marketing campaign;
- Develop and implement programs and plans for sales and marketing to reach the designated financial and non-financial targets.
- Direct and oversee marketing staff and projects - including preparation, implementation and execution of budgets and actions plans for PR, Influencer & Celebrity engagement, HOH, Media, Events, Advertising, Online and Retail Marketing.
- Take cautious control of the assigned marketing budget with the best utilisation and allocation of spending for the achievement of financial targets and long term brand building effort;
- Ensure effectiveness of agencies, vendors and freelancers;
- Lead and coach the marketing team to ensure development of each individual’s capability and potential;
- Promote team work and nurture of team spirit for the achievement of company and marketing objectives.