Government Affairs Manager
Consultant Vera Shen
Date posted 30 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
The position is to handle government affairs in North China, including Beijing, Hebei and Tianjin. The purpose is to build strong relationship with government and other stakeholders in order to protect the business operations and to support future development.
About the Role:
- Manage Financial Statements:
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements
- Prepare annual budget
- Schedule expenditures and analyse variances
- Build government relationship with local government where we have facilities (Sanhe) and support Supply Chain team in handling issues, getting approvals and applying for subsidies.
- Build government relationship with municipal/provincial governments for future senior level meetings, supportive policies, etc.
- Manage Community program related to Sanhe plants
About the person:
- Demonstrated knowledge & experience relevant to government affairs
- Existing network of government relationship in Sanhe
- Energetic and hard-working
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Ability to quickly understand complex issues
- Focus and result-oriented
About the company:
My client is a world leading FMCG company to provide good internal career platform