PR Manager for a Luxury Brand
Consultant Minnie Bao
Date posted 16 April 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
Working closely with HQ for global PR campaigns and also leading local product and media launches, this person must have both strategic mind-set as well as press handling and event operation experience.
PR & Media Relationship
- Be responsible for annual PR planning, covering both global requirements and local/regional market needs
- Responsible for media relationship maintenance
- Responsible for annual PR budgeting and tracking
- Ensure editorial development and ranking of DMR and media value
- Aware of competitor activities and functions
- Manage PR agency and related 3rd parties
- Lead senior PR executive to deliver the PR target as a team
- In charge of crisis monitoring via daily report from agency and other channels
- Report to management team timely
- Evaluate the risk and propose the action plan with PR agency and internal functions
- Work with event team to plan and execute product launch events and branding events
- Develop Brand Press book according to global guideline
- Plan and execute media events, including media day, media gathering etc.
- Play a key role in local celebrity and ambassador negotiation and contract handling
- Execute celebrity contract fulfilment by handling them for PR shooting, event appearance and promotion endorsement etc.
- Be responsible for all hospitality related work for the above
- Responsible for sample management for PR pitch, preview and shooting etc.
- manage and maintain effective press loan schedule
- Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification in English, Marketing, Advertising preferred
- Min. 10 years working experience in PR, event, marketing or advertising
- Relevant Watch industry experience is a must
- Relevant luxury industry experience is a plus
- Strategic thinking, result-oriented and can work under pressure
- Independent as a team leader and also a good team player
- Great inter-personal communication skills
- Fluent in Mandarin & English is a must