Consultant Vera Shen
Date posted 04 June 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This role should support overall brand strategy in driving both short term and long term growth plans that achieve business goals and work with brand management team to develop annual promotional calendar that connects tightly with brand strategy and key initiatives.
- Work closely with Communication Manager to develop and execute integrated brand communications plan.
- Responsible of the brand activation plans development in all 3 key channels- EC, Retail and OOH, and ensure smooth and timely implementation and execution.
- Responsible for new product and gifting development, supported with channel launch plan by working closely with cross functional teams
- Tracking and analysing effectiveness of brand campaign (ATL & BTL) investment which includes media, promotional plan and promotional staff.
- Monthly brand performance tracking
- Brand Health Tracking
- Manage agency partners (Premium sourcing, POSM, Research, merchandising, sampling and experiences).
- A&P budget ownership and tracking
- Support channel team for any specific needs
- University graduate or above
- 4-5 years marketing experiences minimum, preferably in FMCG companies
- Strong English skills for both oral and written (includes the ability to learn and develop marketing skills in English)
- Knowledge and experiences in PR, Digital and Social Media management
- Market Visit
- PC literate
- Business English/ Local language capability
- Presentation skill/ Meeting facilitation