Senior Brand Communication Manager
Consultant Vera Shen
Date posted 04 June 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This role will be responsible for effective consumer communication via translation of consumer insights into consumer activation, media planning (traditional, digital, e-commerce) and campaign effectiveness analysis.
- Support to define the brand communication strategy and creates materials / digital assets that builds brand equity.
- In-depth understanding of market/category trends, consumer insights, and implications to marketing communication strategy
- Develop annual communication plan and budget allocation, make investment adjustment throughout the year according to latest business needs
- Responsible for the creation, management and execution of all marketing campaigns, ensuring creative brand expression through all consumer touch points online and offline, across different channels
- Communication and collaboration with HQ with local input.
- Cross-functional collaborator to work with creative, product development and sales teams to take ideas from conception / industry best practices
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 10 years experience in brand marketing, with at least 5 years in Marcom with substantial spending responsibility
- Great presentation skill in both Chinese & English
- Excellent sense on creative judgement, visual & copy writing
- Able to communicate and advise with all levels within the business
- Able to understand and manage budgets
- Strives for continuous improvement in policies, practices and processes