China Brand and Reputation Officer
Consultant Jeffrey YANG
Date posted 17 September 2018 2018-09-172018-11-16 education-and-training No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
The Division of External Relations is responsible for harnessing communications and creative capability to help the univeristy reach key audiences in a way that positions the univerisity as a global leader in higher education, and meets key strategic goals.
About the Job responsibilities:
- Identifying and procuring partnership opportunities at conferences, summits, round tables and events with influential third parties in China.
- Securing speaking slots for academic and professional staff at influential Chinese conferences, symposiums and events particularly in fields which both resonate in China and where the university has a competitive advantage e.g. quantum, photo-voltaic, material science, etc.
- Developing event programs, including any associated partnerships and projects.
- Implementing China-specific campaign activity, including working with creative, digital and media buying agencies as required.
- Coordinating advertising with ranking agencies for China campaigns, including identifying relevant talent such as alumni.
- Supporting academic and professional staff as speakers at Chinese conferences and events.
- Monitoring, evaluation and reporting of these activities in relation to their KPIs
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
About the Requirements:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated ability to build and sustain effective collaborative professional relationships and partnerships.
- Demonstrated experience of working in a tertiary education or similar environment and working collaboratively with academic and professional staff.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline with substantial proven experience in managing a program of events or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any combination of education, training and experience.
- Handle sensitive information confidentially and discreetly
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese and English.
- Translation and Interpretation skills.
About the organisation:
This is one of top 8 universities in Australia.