Marketing Activation Manager
Consultant Ian ZHOU
Date posted 26 November 2018 2018-11-262019-01-25 fmcg No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This role will be accountable for the planning, development, and execution of marketing activations for both online and offline. Working closely with marketing manager, this role will contribute to shape brand activations, resulting direct implications to consumers via the touchpoints.
Support yearly Brand Campaigns such as Regional Proposition Campaign/ BSRF/ etc.
- Accountable for planning & develop activation yearly plan supporting the overall brand strategy and objectives. Examples including but not exclusive to types of activations: pop-up store/ live streaming/ events/ conventions/ POSM designs
- Lead and deliver each activation with clear and aligned KPI under independent budget ownership.
- Responsible to measure, report, and assess results with implication of future of each activation.
- Assist Marketing Manager in overall branding related planning to develop, implement, track and optimise across activation related scope
- Clear understanding and advocate of the brand
- Co-work with marketing team in on designing & production of activation related outputs & communication collaborations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Agencies, such as but not exclusive to designing, offline activations, advertising, and media.
- Industry associations
- Key opinion leaders
- Distributors/ TPs
- 5+ years’ experience in activations, brand communication team experience is desired
- • Experience in activation work related agencies is a plus
- • Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- • Strong project management skill
- • Thinks commercially
- • Display self-motivation, energy, drive, and resilience
- • Fluent in mandarin Chinese and English
- • University degree or above.