Business Development and Marketing Consultant - Law Firm
Consultant Sassay Zhang
Date posted 19 February 2019 2019-02-192019-04-20 marketing 上海市 CN Shanghai CNY 300000 400000 400000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
This is a new created position with scope of China but work closely with APAC.
- Advises on BD investment decisions at practice group level, identifies new BD opportunities in China and oversees budget expenditure.
- Manages and prioritises resources to ensure that BD initiatives in China are supported appropriately.
- Works closely with partners to devise client plans and business development plans
- Develops relationships and trust with partners not just in China but across the Asia network.
- Drives regional BD and marketing initiatives in China.
- Drives and executes projects from start to finish .
- Leads pitch strategy discussions and helps deliver bilingual documents.
- Develops, designs and implements marketing campaigns in China.
- Collects and compiles information for submissions to Chambers, Legal 500, and relevant industry awards.
- Identifies gaps or improvements to the current suite of marketing materials
- Plans and coordinates client seminars and sponsorships, including: budget tracking, drafting/mailing invitations, internal/external advertising, production of seminar materials and hand-outs, working or attending the event, measuring ROI and ensuring participant follow up.
- Bachelor degree with high fluency in English and native Chinese speaking
- At least 5 years' related marketing experience in professional services firms
- Can work independently and strong internal and external communication skills
- Attention to details
About the Organisation:
This is a global international law firms with offices in Beijing, Cologne, Dubai, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Piraeus, Shanghai and Singapore.