Regional Marketing Director
Consultant Fiona Li
Date posted 24 May 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
An exciting Regional Marketing Director job opportunity with an iconic food brand in the Asia headquarters in Singapore has been made available. This role will be based in Singapore.
About the Regional Marketing Director Role:
In this business critical role, you will be reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer. You will ensure that markets in the region have effective marketing plans in place to maximise their market potential and strengthen the brand. The job also involves working with franchise partners in developing their marketing calendars to drive sales and brand initiatives, to build the brand to achieve the business and revenue target. You will be providing strategic thought leadership to define the brand vision for markets based on global guidelines, while working with markets to bring to life the brand purpose with local insights.
- Provide inputs to the strategic planning process and periodic reviews
- Work with markets to develop tested 12-month marketing calendars to deliver business targets and drive NPD agenda to ensure robust pipeline
- Ensure all advertising, communication material and plans are executed in line with brand guidelines and rooted in insight to drive sales and build the brand
- Act as a primary interface with franchisees on marketing issues and facilitate sharing of best practices and success from other markets that may be reapplied in markets
- Look for synergies across the region
- Develop a positive team culture and build capability of franchisee marketing teams
- To succeed in the Regional Marketing Director job, you will need to have a minimum of 10 years marketing experience with blue chip FMCG companies. Fluency in Japanese is a must and knowledge of Korean language would be preferred as you will have to handle the Japan and Korea markets and work with the local marketing teams there. Food retail experience is also highly valued.
- Track record of both strategic planning and execution excellence
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Ability to work with people at all levels and influence people from diverse cultural background
- High level of maturity and credibility which will enable the incumbent to influence the franchise partners and the local marketing teams
- Willingness to travel frequently in the region
- Regional marketing experience critical
You will join a company with internationally recognised brands loved by consumers all over the world. Career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are driven and determined, this role as the Regional Marketing Director is the job for you.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
This vacancy is handled by Wendy Heng, Associate Director from Robert Walters Singapore and all applications should be sent to her directly at email@example.com