Consultant Sean Li
Date posted 18 May 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This position will lead overall marketing excellence in China. Specifically, this role will build a marketing discipline, address key growth challenges and implement established, sustainable, standard practices around marketing, pricing and strategy.
- Act as the Marketing team lead in addressing all aspects of marketing and in alignment with the Enterprise marketing strategies.
- Build specific customer-driven growth strategies that include connections to industry and customer’s needs, and also include product strategies, go to market strategies and technology.
- Implement a cohesive marketing strategy across and build a world-class marketing team to support growth priorities of Pentair China. This will include playing a role in the evaluation of marketing talent across the organisation.
- Lead the effective development of new products with the Product Management, Engineering and Sales Leadership teams to address industry needs and profitable growth.
- Support brand building through the supporting enterprise wide brand strategies
- Enable sales success through effective marketing and communications – support of trade shows, collateral, pricing, new channel programs, etc.
- Implement new product introduction strategies and processes, incorporating the best combination of cost effectiveness and innovation in alignment with commercial excellence
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent in Marketing, MBA or master's level education preferred.
- 12+ years of professional experience in one or more of the following areas: Commercial Excellence, Marketing management and/or Sales management. 3+ years of experience in online marketing & e-commerce tools. Experience within B2C companies, consumer durables, appliance industry
- Senior leadership experience in marketing and/or sales management with a thorough knowledge of marketing principles, product or service management, sales and business development, along with a demonstrated track record of success and performance.
- Outstanding analytical skills required, a high degree of intellectual curiosity, and the ability to engage with other senior leaders in addressing complex business issues.
About the Organisation
Our client is a global leader in the consumer goods industry. It is a multi-billion company.