Salary CNY800000 - CNY900000 per annum
Consultant Cherry Gu
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202019-01-19 education-and-training No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The Marketing Director will be responsible for setting the marketing strategy for Corporate business in China.
- Develop a compelling and impactful marketing strategy for Corporate Solutions business in China, ensuring that it is closely aligned with the country’s sales objectives and is focused on generating the maximum possible number of targeted quality leads as well as building strong loyalty among our existing customers.
- Build strong working relationships with the local field sales team, ensuring they are making full use of all marketing activities e.g. events, conferences and emails and that the overall marketing strategy is delivering the support they need. Develop strong feedback loop to gather regular input.
- Take an active role in Sales Enablement for China, educating and exciting the sales teams on the most successful pitch techniques and ways to present and sell our product(s). Proactively offer training on both at regular intervals, working closely both with the Sales Enablement Manager China and the VP Sales Enablement in London to do so.
- Actively quality control the sales collateral being used, and seek to improve where necessary.
Management of day-to-day activities
- Oversee day-to-day delivery of marketing activities, including but not limited to digital marketing campaigns (email and social), PR and event management.
- Work closely with the GM China and VP Marketing to develop a method for accurately reporting and measuring ROI of marketing activities. Take an active role in recommending necessary improvements and implementing changes quickly.
- Take full responsibility for creating and managing the overall marketing budget for China.
- Significant experience working at a senior level in a modern B2B marketing environment is essential
- Experience developing and executing marketing strategies (in conjunction with sales teams) which have delivered measurable impact to the organisation
- In depth knowledge of the full marketing mix from digital marketing, content, event management to public relations, CRM and database marketing
- Used to working in an international, fast growth environment
- Degree educated, ideally with an additional marketing or business qualification
About the Organisation:
The company is the B2B department With 45 years of experience in helping companies communicate better, it currently works with over 2500 companies in 120 countries.