Marketing Manager - Investment Managment Firm
Consultant Sassay Zhang
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-17 financial-services Shanghai CN CNY 500000 700000 700000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
This is a new created position working very closely with China commercial team and regional marketing team.
- To work closely with Asia’s marketing teams and the sales teams in the region (particularly the retail sales in China) and the institutional sales in APAC to execute the firm’s marketing plan and strategy.
- To manage the production of regular baseline marketing/sales materials (including factsheet, flyers, commentaries, presentations etc.) for the Asia region with a focus on Hong Kong and China.
- To cultivate and maintain relationships with media and few key financial reporters as well as to support in coordination of media initiatives such as media roundtable/ press interviews.
- Some administrative duties can be expected.
- Right candidates must have similiar industry working experience;
- Degree/Major Preferred: Undergraduate in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or Communications;
- Fluent in English and Chinese (i.e. read, write, speak translate, edit and proof-reading skills for Chinese/Mandarin) with minimum 3-5 years of experiences in marketing/client communications within the financial industry (preferably in international asset management or banking).
- Good writing, analytical and computer skills (like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) will be important. Individual should be a team player and has ability to multi-task and handle multiple, competing priorities and projects with quality output at one time.
- CSRC and AMAC qualifications/licenses are expected but can be acquired within first year on the job.
- Experience with China media will be an advantage.
- Working knowledge over the industry’s analytical tools (e.g. Morningstar, Lipper, Bloomberg, Salesforce, etc.) will be a plus.
About the Organisation:
This is a leading global investment management firm that offers high-quality research and diversified investment services to institutional clients, individuals and private clients in major markets around the world. The employs more than 500 investment professionals with expertise in growth equities, value equities, fixed income securities, blend strategies and alternative investments and, through its subsidiaries and joint ventures, operates in more than 20 countries.