Executive Director Marketing
Salary CNY1200000 - CNY1500000 per annum
Consultant Sassay Zhang
Date posted 08 July 20192019-07-08 2019-08-07 media Beijing Beijing CN CNY 1200000 1500000 1500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This position is a newly created position to be based in Beijing, responsible to define strategies for marketing, publicity and promotion, media planning and buying, budgeting and handle full execution of marketing and publicity for the theatrical/film releases. This position will handle all the pre-launch, launch and post-launch campaign building to ensure the successful roll out of the film release in China.
About the Responsibilities:
- Build up efficient, effective and innovative marketing strategy and execution plans for each theatrical/film release. This shall include specific creative campaigns, media planning and buying, grass root promotions barters and marketing in conjunction with the MD;
- Realize, lead and supervize the execution of marketing plans for each film to achieve box office performance.
- Monitor campaign KPIs and adapt new tactics to ensure maximized effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Budget management, vendor management ad third party payment management to make sure to follow company finance process
- Work internally and externally to make sure each film/theatrical to achieve success in local office
About the requirements:
- Minimum 10 years of marketing experience in the categories of media, entertainment or advertisement.
- Excellent English speaking with native in Chinese
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal skills and team leader with strong people mangament
- Proven tracking record of achieving quantifiable KPIS
- Similar working experience in movie industry is a plus
About the company:
The company's global operations encompass motion picture production and distribution; television production and distribution; digital content creation and distribution; worldwide channel investments; home entertainment acquisition and distribution, operation of studio facilities; development of new entertainment products, services and technologies; and distribution of filmed entertainment in more than 130 countries.