Associate Marketing Director
Consultant Vera Shen
Date posted 16 June 2022shanghai marketing/general-marketing-consultancy 2022-06-17 2022-08-15 marketing Shanghai CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This role is responsible for Brand Equity Building, Product Innovation and consumer-centered Engagement Experience Development. Work with Sales to well execute brand/marketing strategies and grow market shares (e.g. branding, lead generation, user assets, events, etc.)
- Identify & exploit business opportunities through superior consumer, market and competitor trends understanding
- Develop category strategies based on consumer/shopper insights, competitive threats and brand issues and opportunities
- Using insight to develop marketing and brand plans, building understanding of fundamental category drivers in partnership with our major customers
- Manage and monitor every new product development project and coordinate with internal departments including global R&D, quality control, procurement, logistics, legal, etc., and external parties to ensure timely completion of every NPD project
- Understand brand and product health and develop plans to improved over time
- Develop a long term pricing strategy that maximizes value within the category
- Increase consumer knowledge and understanding in the milk & dairy category
- Lead the annual insight mining plan to ensure a deep platform of understanding of the dairy beverage consumer. Build understanding of fundamental category drivers in partnership with our major customers
- Work with Sales to develop a channel growth strategy and NPD launch plan to ensure new products launch successfully in field sales
- Implement the annual marketing plan for Dairy category in partnership with our external agencies
- Lead the long term demand view for brand and product
- Ensure all business activities comply with relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards
- Manage your budget in a timely way ensuring suppliers are paid on time and costs are controlled appropriately
- Bachelor of Commerce/Marketing or other relevant tertiary qualifications
- Simple, efficient, pragmatic and accountable
- Stable career experience in recent two occupations
- 10+ years marketing and brand development experience within the Food sector,Dairy experience is advantageous
- Strong at new products development and digital marketing management
- Good at brand equity building, consumer assets development and engagement
- Good communication and co-working experience with Global team
- Proven track record on “0-1” and “1-10” brand and innovation development
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 16 June 2022Work with Sales to well execute brand/marketing strategies. This role is responsible for Brand Equity Building, and consumer-centered Engagement Experience Development.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 27 June 2022Insights Manager – The role is focused on Retail, with a particular emphasis on E-Commerce and the innovative online retail models that are being pioneered in Asia today. The successful candidate will drive continued commercial development by engaging with major companies and advising via thought leadership on topics like livestreaming, S-commerce, group buying, super apps or marketplaces.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 10 June 2022This is a global AI-powered intelligence platform and research consultancy. We are looking for a MCI Automotive Research Head to set up the Automotive research team in China. You will responsible for our automotive research business in China. The position can be based in either Shanghai or Beijing.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 07 June 2022This role is to drive China Tableware business by deploying channel strategies in the e-Commerce/Digital market; defining and developing efficient e-business model with Product Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Customer Service teams; optimizing e-business investment mix; achieving E-Com Sales Targets; exploring online business opportunities.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 05 May 2022The E-commerce Manager role requires the ability to support planning and sales efforts on external E-Commerce platforms. The role also requires partnership with internal Division counterparts to incorporate Division strategy into sales plans and deliver opportunities for growth. This role will support the Sr. Manager in driving consumer consumption of Newell Brands products, managing distributor and vendor relationships, and building opportunities to overdrive. Experience should include knowledge of E-Commerce and experience driving online sales.