Director of Strategic Marketing and Planning
Consultant Sean Li
Date posted 28 December 2017No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
Our client has created this new position to secure long term business success through both organic and in-organic growth opportunities.
Strategic Planning/Business Transformation:
- Propose long term sales forecast and financial forecast (3 years+)
- Propose the long term business strategies, business model, Supply or Manufacturing strategy, and legal entity setup etc.
- Deeply understand Chinese business environment and share it with global functions. And propose the portfolio and pipeline strategy for Chinese market
- Input to or co-lead China R&D strategy
- Consolidate organic and in-organic growth initiatives. Incorporate in business strategy
Central Government/Provincial Government Affairs:
- Collect and share relevant Central Government/Provincial regulations and translate into the implication to the Company
- Influence the government policies to create a fair business environment.
- Develop Chinese government affair strategy in central and key provincial level. And drive the execution together with the different functions like sales, marketing, global PR etc.
- BD contact to external including both internal and external partnership
- Responsible for scouting, evaluation and integration of BD opportunities based on the needs
- Collect information of BD opportunities or BD deals, and share it with both China leadership team and Global BD
- Experience within the healthcare industry with a good understanding of the business landscape and its dynamics. Better with international experiences
- A couple of years’ experience with working in a cross functional capacity. Better with Corporate experiences
- 3 years leadership experience
- Fluent in both oral and written English, preferably also Mandarin
About the Organisation:
Our client is a leading player in the pharmaceuticals industry. Their business has enjoyed promising growth in recent years.