Data Analytics Manager
Location Pudong Xin QuFULL_TIME
Consultant Nicole Shen
Date posted 06 September 2018 2018-09-062018-11-05 fmcg No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This is a fast growing FMCG/Health care brand which offers health solutions to millions of people over the world.
- Lead Strategic Testing to Support Decision and Operation
- Propose and design testing, collect data and complete analysis to draw conclusion of testing results. Furthermore, apply the testing insights to guide future business operation.
- Popularise testing as a strategic learning tool and promote data-oriented culture throughout company.
- Data Analytics on Consumer
- Research and collection of consumer data including purchasing & usage behaviour, consumer profile, in-store interaction (engagement, comment feedback etc.).
- Data integrity monitoring, i.e. cleaning of data from different sources to ensure the data quality and consistency
- Descriptive analytics on consumer data, along with predictive or prescriptive analytics to provide valuable insights or prediction of future consumer behaviour, as well as related impact on BCT business.
- Cooperate with and create reports for CRM team
- Support for Marketing Operation
- Set up Marketing data tracking mechanism. Keep track of trends, patterns or correlation of data after each marketing activity and present in the form of dashboard.
- Contribute to strengthen marketing campaign effectiveness, improve marketing investment productivity/ROI and enhance precision marketing & content marketing by leveraging data analytics
- Closely work with Marketing team to support activity planning and review / predictive analytics afterwards
- Constantly Data Sharing and Periodic Reports Presentation
- Drive and initiate data analytics projects that are cross-functional, conduct quantitative research
- Participate existing research and evaluation of key assumption used in business model
- Champion the data sharing throughout company and standardise the data definition Periodic projects update with management
- Preparation for future Company-wide Data Infrastructure
- Work out blueprint of BCT centralised data warehouse
- On-going data quality improvement
- Qualification: Bachelor degree, master is preferred
- Professional experience / Skills:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in data analytics in FMCG
- Strong analytics skills in processing large amounts of data
- Critical thinking
- Proficiency in data analytical tools and programming language
- Sufficient statistics knowledge to be able to apply the most suitable model
- Strong testing design and analytics skills (e.g. A/B testing) is required
- In-depth understanding of business operation in FMCG industry as well as consumer behaviour
- Possess skills of data visualisation in pictorial or graphical format, having experience in working with at least 1 visualisation tool
- Self-motivation and strong communication skills
- Fluent oral and written English
- Data mining skills
- Experience in existing tools of major E-com platforms (e.g. Ali Brand Bank, 生意参谋 etc.)
- Experience as a Marketing analyst is preferred
About the company:
This is a fast growing FMCG/Health-care brand which offers health solutions to millions of people over the world.