Salary CNY500000 - CNY600000 per annum
Location Shenzhen ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Marcus Chen
Date posted 10 June 2022shenzhen marketing/insight-and-analysis 2022-06-10 2022-08-09 consultancy Shenzhen Shi Guangdong CN CNY 500000 600000 600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Company Integrated Insights leverages the world’s leading platform for professional learning and expertise to deliver comprehensive answers for complex business challenges.
- Dual role supporting all aspects of client project scoping, development and closing, manage projects from start to finish and work hand-in-hand with each engagement team and client to ensure top quality level of service and deliverables
- Support the engagement team with market research, pitch materials preparation, report writing etc. for client pitching and project delivery, if necessary
- Support to develop and grow the Insights Greater China business through internal cross Business Unit collaboration
- Exposure to a broad range of functional responsibilities, including product development, capital allocation, sales, marketing, and operations
- Regular exposure to the regional COMPANY senior management team and broader organisation, and opportunities to build strong relationships with our clients
- The position will report to the Integrated Insights Greater China Lead who will provide a close mentoring environment to rapidly accelerate development in China. Integrated Insights is one of the fastest growing business units at COMPANY and creates significant opportunities for increasing responsibilities
- Lead internal and external Integrated Insights business development initiatives, and contribute to growing COMPANY Integrated Insights to a $50M+ business
- 5-6 years’ experience at a top-tier strategy consulting firm
- Solid core consulting skills, including slide-making, storytelling, client communication, stakeholder management, project management and etc.
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Solid computer skills, i.e., Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Excel
- Entrepreneurial zeal
- Successful track record working in a close team environment
- Exposure to commercial due diligence projects for private equity and/or growth strategy consulting projects for corporations in China
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth
- Exhibit constant attention to detail
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Full business proficiency in English and Mandarin
- Bachelors or higher degree
About the Company:
The COMPANY is the world’s insight network. Our clients rely on global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of ~1,000,000 experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
The COMPANY’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Shenzhen ShiDate posted: 21 June 2022As a Marketing Manager in the Wireless Connectivity BU Marketing Team you are responsible for marketing IoT portfolio of BLE, Matter, and Zigbee solutions in APAC. In this capacity you contribute directly to the market success: not only do you play an instrumental role driving growth in key market segments & accounts, you will also actively shape future solutions for the IoT. These solutions encompass everything our customers need to build innovative Smart Home and IoT applications, from silicon to software and support tools. You will be at the interface of the market and the diverse functional groups within the Business Unit.