Consultant Vera Shen
Date posted 24 August 2022shanghai marketing/insight-and-analysis 2022-08-24 2022-10-23 fmcg Shanghai CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We’re looking for a Leader, Project Management Office (PMO), who will work closely with Leader, Greater China and leadership team in driving and executing strategies and operational direction in alignment with organization objectives and are conducted in accordance with regulations. This is an individual contributor role and reports directly to the GM.
- Support Leader, and relevant stakeholders to drive commercial operation process improvement projects and other business process excellence projects as assigned and brings about lasting change through the delivery of quantifiable results
- Build people and organizational performance that improve financial and operational performance
- Work in managing multiple, interrelated projects, including business transformation projects
- Plan and organize business projects and process including organizing project teams,assigning individual responsibilities, developing project schedules, and determining resource requirements
- Monitoring and reporting on the status of projects including cost, timing, and staffing
- Ensuring adherence to internal and external quality standards
- Identify/resolve obstacles to completing project on time and to budget
- Manage and deliver Marketing Intelligence from planning, implementation, tracking to assessment as per business needs, it will cover:
- Lead and conduct comprehensive analysis incl. macro economy, industry, market segmentation, market size and trend, competitor environment
- Research design and implementation to understand consumer needs, identify business opportunity, analyze and bring insight on market size, growth and segments
- Develop competitor intelligence report regarding competitors’ product, pricing, promotion etc
- Monitor the market/business pulse through the activity level of channels, regions, vertical markets
- Lead in-depth analysis and insight to support business development strategy, highpriority initiatives cross multiple business in China commercial
- On some projects, the work may include integrating vendor tasks into the project plan and tracking and reviewing vendor deliverables
- Professional University degree preferably in Finance / Accounting with at least 15 years of related experience within a heavily matrix and multi-national organization
- Above 6-8 years of experience on marketing intelligence of commercial
- MBA qualification is an added advantage
- Prior experience in process excellence and knowledge in construction/building materials industries or similar preferred
- Good understanding of the Macro-economy, with strong strategic data analysis and reporting, thinking and strong business sense
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills both English & Chinese
- Good commercial background with demonstrated key people skills to influence, partner, advise and collaborate with various global and regional stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and is well organized, hands-on and details oriented
- Adaptability and ability to assume ownership for broad tracks of work
- Willingness to go on business travel up to 50% of total work time
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 30 September 2022Our client in FMCG industry is looking for a Digital Hub Manager in Shanghai.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 29 September 2022This role is Mainly Responsible for EC InSite Traffic Efficiency to drive both CL and EL business Support line manager to establish the EC performance marketing strategy from the InSite Paid Media management role.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 29 September 2022This role is to support online sales via managing the E-commerce marketing programs on EC platforms (Tmall, JD and etc.) for the retail business. Also, this role is to develop business capabilities of content marketing, brand marketing and creative innovation on EC platforms.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 29 September 2022The role will be – at least initially – focused on Shanghai, with the opportunity to further develop and cover a wider geographical scope, managing.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 23 September 2022This is Training function head in Cosmtics Industry.