Marketing Research Manager
Salary CNY350000 - CNY450000 per annum
Consultant Maria Qu
Date posted 20 April 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
An exciting Marketing Research Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected American companies based in Shanghai, reporting directly to the Strategy Marketing VP.
In this Marketing Research Manager role you will help the business achieve the objectives and aspirations of the china business plan, research, analysis the market , to identify new high potential targets and other development opportunities, develop on-going sales with these targets.
- research data on macroeconomic fundamentals & trends, markets & industries, customers, and competitors and deliver quarterly reports and presentations with proposals on actionable items
- design VOC processes and conduct effective VOCs & surveys to understand market & customer needs and preferences
- gather and analyse statistical data through activities such field market analysis, researching industry reports and liaising with third party researchers. perform continuous market research analysis to remain informed on market dynamics
- conduct competitor analysis with respect to business models, product offerings, performance, pricing, commercial and operational standards
- support the execution of strategic & tactical initiatives
To successful Marketing Research Manager, you will need to have the ability to lead effectively, and possess a keen understanding of Marketing.
- bachelors in business, statistics, marketing, business or a related field. market research analysis experience is required
- five to ten years’ experience in a marketing research analyst or similar role. similar role in an industrial MNC is an advantage
- experience and / or skills in data collection & research methods such as VOCs, focus groups, industry & marketing reports, surveys, polls, general marketing periodicals, journals, etc.
- ability to gather & interpret data, formulate proposals and present reports
- strong skills in: analytical & critical thinking, presentation & communication
- business and it skills / experience in: business research tools, web analytics, CRMs, and MS excel statistical functions (or other statistical software packages)
- ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers
- beginner level or higher in English is required. ability to understand basic technical product data is an advantage
About the organisation:
One international company, Plant in Suzhou, which is expanding so fast in China, , it provides an excellent career path, competitive compensation package, and work-life balance.