Sr Research Analyst
Consultant Hao LI
Date posted 22 May 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
Senior Research Analyst is responsible for methodologies, processes, procedures, and data integrity of the Consumer database. To identify and help in resolving the data integrity issues, methodological glitches and any additional issues for the trackers. He/She is also responsible for participating in research design, data analysis and presentations to internal or external clients. This position requires consultation with senior management and clients. Based in Shanghai.
- Managing the development and maintenance of the consumer data methodology to ensure the methodology reflects the most accurate picture of the industry.
- Responding to data queries from client account representatives in a timely manner with informative analyses of the issue.
- Developing clear “Data Quality Metrics”. Making recommendations for success measures and ways to track those changes.
- Maintaining the quality of survey instruments and ensuring the survey reflects the needs of clients and the BU.
- Accountable for data validation on all survey data.
- Assisting in developing of methodologies for new products.
- Developing and maintaining all documentation on methodologies, processes and procedures, which includes (calibration, projection, editing etc.), to ensure a ready reference and log of decisions made.
- Manage the analytical details of data restatement and parallel databases.
- BA/BS or above educational background in statistics, math, data analytics, or information system.
- 5+ years of relevant experience are required.
- Possess a strong understanding of data collection and analytical processes.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills. English is one of the main business language so excellent written and verbal English skills are a must.
- Proven success in ability to consultant and to interact effectively with senior organisation members and clients.
- Technical skills: advanced MS office, SAS and R are required. SQL, programming skills (VBA, Python or SAS), database tools (MySQL, SQLServer…etc) are a plus.