23 March 2018
No.1539 West Nanjing Road
Robert Walters China
This is a position for a high-end lifestyle company that aims to excel as a leading provider of Concierge & Customer Lifestyle Care services to financial services institutions and other high-end client segments in China.
Key to achieving this objective is the right network of suppliers and partners who can support the appropriate program of reward and experiential offerings to enhance and differentiate the service offering of the company and its clients.
- Develop a cohesive approach to the creation and management of a vendor/partner network in mainly East region of China that will meet the service expectations of our clients’ defined concierge services and increase utilization of the services.
- Develop custom benefit, reward and experiential offerings for client programs utilizing relevant and valued providers.
- Sign agreements with the identified vendors/partners for benefits, delivered via concierge, that will enhance our clients’ service offerings.
- Consult with clients on rewards program design, marketing promotions, website, program P&P's and associated marketing and materials development.
- Evaluate vendors and offerings regularly to ensure we are meeting clients’ needs and ensuring a competitive edge in the industry.
- Develop and manage a partner quality control and feedback process.
- Work closely with BD , marketing and Client Service for Concierge to identify and utilize data and marketing assets that will allow the company to secure best possible benefit/offer set to clients. Manage creation and production of all program-marketing materials, ensuring client’s brand is being represented according to the strategic plan and utilization is healthy.
- Work closely with sales to understand prospect needs and opportunities. Support sales efforts to pitch and sell the global product set as well as custom benefits development.
- Establish where appropriate, specific partner agreed deliverables, promotions, discounts & special offer or preferential treatment.
- Manage the on-going relationships with identified service partners. Possess a good understanding of the terms and conditions that will go with the partners’ benefits. Ensure corrective systems and procedures are established to reinforce utilization and to ensure ongoing quality.
- Working closely with our Concierge clients, develop a strategy to leverage their customer relationships to develop promotions, special offer and preferential treatment.
- Understand clients' changing needs and identify client growth opportunities as they relate to loyalty (e.g., rewards, marketing promotions, benefits, experiences and sponsorships).
- Work co-operatively with other Concierge teams of the Group globally, including the corporate team managed by the Group General Manager, Concierge Operations and the Group Partnership Development Director to establish partnerships and vendor agreements that leverage the Group and our clients’ global presence.
- Conceptualize and develop unique, branded events that Concierge clients can promote to their customers to enhance their brand awareness that drive utilization of their products and services. Ensure that the associated project plan timeline is on track and deadlines are met.
- Ensure that where possible “exclusive” benefits are made available cross-client and are utilized to attract new clients.
- Ensure that identified partners and vendors are recorded in a Group specified database to enable easy searching and identification of identified providers by concierges when fulfilling customer requests.
- Work closely with the Concierge Manager and Concierge QA & Trainer in order to provide input and assist with the development and delivery of the necessary training to the Concierge Consultants on how best to use the partners and vendors that have been selected.
Required Skills and Knowledge (Brief description of technical knowledge or skills needed to perform the job)
- Have excellent computer skills is an expert in using the internet for information gathering.
- Advanced with Microsoft Office products
- Keen understanding of high-end lifestyle trend (shopping, sports, culture, travel etc)
- Possess contacts with potential partners (Benefit suppliers / Event managers).
Required Competencies (Critical behaviors necessary to successfully perform the job)
- Have good communication skills, including good rapport-building capabilities
- Have excellent negotiating skills.
- Awareness of the local product benefits/products enhancement cases in the credit cards/luxury brands market.
- Ability to understand the client’s VIP marketing objective and match benefits appropriately.
- Be able to work independently and perform well with little supervision.
- Able to work in a self-motivated and professional manner at all times.
- Be able to multitask and handle several requests at the same time.
- Be detail oriented; collect all required data to ensure that the highest standards are met.