Consultant Vera Shen
Date posted 30 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
My client is a world leading Consumer durable company and they are looking for a E-Commerce Manager with good salary package and big internal platform.
About the role :
- Achieve Tmall/ JD (marketplace) flagship store net sales and E-commerce target
- Direct and implement regular marketplace events to generate more traffic and sales
- Responsible for keeping track and updating monthly marketplace promotion calendars, working with marketing to ensure synergies with marketing efforts
- Establish good relationship between Brand and marketplace for strong marketplace support for key events
- Understand the marketplace platform operations with hands-on experience and knowledge to guide a team.
- Manage and guide marketplace EC operation strategy, plans and execution of flagship store in marketplace in terms of merchandising, activity planning, customer service and logistic delivery.
- Monitor EC daily operation to ensure the brand equity and business target are well addressed
- Constantly improve site usability together marketing team and creative agency
- Day to day contact for eCommerce vendors (i.e. design, search, email)
- Provide input to digital marketing team to optimise user experience and SEO in timely manner.
- Provide input to marketing & commercial team to refine sales strategy in timely manner.
- In co-ordination with the digital marketing team, to drive effective, optimisation and growth of e-Commerce marketing strategy & promotional planning to maximise revenue generation and probability of online store.
- Monitor and perform daily, weekly and monthly analysis on marketplace store performance in order to increase brand sales and profit including but not limited to
- Sales, traffic, conversion rate, basket size,
- Search optimisation, DSR,
- Top selling & low selling products,
- UX optimisation,
- Competition & ecosystem performance
- Return Rate
- Customer Service
About the person:
- Minimum 5 years experience in Tmall/ JD store operation with multinationals or Ecommerce agencies
- Excellent communications skills in English and Chinese, written and oral
- Experience in luxury/ electronics/ appliances industry related brand a plus
- Strong customer focus and knowledge in business
- Love challenges, a team player as well as capable to grow and lead a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong adaptability into a dynamic environment
- Preferred to be creative with entrepreneurship spirit and can work independently
- Bachelor degree above in relevant major
About the company:
My client is an Asia’s leading well-being company. Brand is about inspiring our customers to live the good life, by taking control of their well-being