Consultant Minnie Bao
Date posted 16 April 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
We are looking for a motivated and ambitious young leader who is looking prove that they should be our future CMO.
- Responsible for delivering and managing the Brand Portfolio end to end
- Provide strong leadership to deliver and enhance our portfolio of brand’s results and growth:
- Lead, Manage and develop go to market (GTM) for our Portfolio of Brands
- Responsible for all Online Marketing and Performance Media Buying and ongoing evaluate and improve their effectiveness
- Drive sell-through on-line with growth of consumer engagement, conversion and revenue;
- Responsible for New Product Development, Merchandising and forecasting
- Manage promotions and discounts to build strong brand image and sustainable business momentum;
- Lead with digital marketing and brand marketing to create demand on-line with strong story telling capability
- Explore new capabilities that drive incremental revenue:
- Building relationships with the major E-Commerce players to drive partnerships on a strategic level (TMall ,JD, Amazon China, etc.) ,including but not limited to negotiation of resources, advertisement relations, liaison with Marketplace key account departments, etc.
- Observe and fast react to market trend with good learning agility to drive business result;
- Extensive networking with 3rd parties that support key elements of the overall ecom strategy;
- Strong understanding of all social media platforms, consumer engagement best practice and digital traffic driving techniques.
- Drive cross-channel synergy:
- Working closely with the COO to provide strategic leadership and direction for the building of e-Commerce capability across the company including by planning and implementing programs and initiatives that improve overall brand E-Commerce results.
- Work closely with cross functional teams, including Operations, Design & Production, Customer Service, Payment & Logistics, Data Science, Ad Tech, IT, & Product Management team to identify and improve E-Commerce capabilities and improve GTM process with higher efficiency.
- Champion the customer and evangelise Brands internally:
- Represent Brand Portfolio and eCommerce interests in senior management meetings;
- Create compelling written and verbal communication to gain buy-in from senior stake holders;
- Possess the ability to motivate and inspire individuals and teams, with the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Organisation & People:
- Build and develop the team which is full of passion & energy, professional and efficient;
- Recruit and develop staff to optimise brand performance and maximise talent, including ongoing performance reviews and identification of development opportunities;
- Provide leadership and coaching/mentoring to staff, setting goals and provide regular feedback and guidance to increase both individual and team productivity;
- Minimum of three (3) or more years of E-Commerce and / or Digital Performance Marketing experience, preferably on major Chinese marketplaces such as TMall and JD.
- Experience in leading a team at GM or Director level in agency or on brand side in digital marketing and online retail in China Mainland.
- Track record in leading a cross-functional team and including sales & marketing. Prior team leadership of at least 5-10 staff.
- Minimum of six (6) or more years combined experience in advertisement or digital marketing industry, E-Commerce, sales planning, brand development, marketing and/or business development.
- A good understanding of the China E Commerce market and the ability to leverage key networks and contacts within the online space.
- Ability to drive strategy and change while managing, implementing, analysing and reporting on numerous concurrent E-Commerce projects. Ability to navigate well in the fast moving China E-Commerce market.
- Superior analytical skills and experience applying data to make decisions
- Management experience with demonstrated ability to prioritise work independently, delegate work to team and manage multiple projects and tasks.
- High level of initiative, social and team leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (native Mandarin, good English) is a must.