Assitant Digital Marketing Manager
Consultant Vera Shen
Date posted 26 June 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
To deliver business objectives and profit targets, effectively and constantly build up Brand as the leading Australian healthcare brand across all digital touch points
- Develop social annual strategy and content plan, daily manage social accounts with agency focusing on brand, core products and relevant trend topics
- Develop SEM/SEO & CRM yearly plan, ROI target setting & monitoring and budget allocation
- Assist Digital Manager to develop, implement, track and optimise our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels; aligned with brand strategy and integrated in comprehensive 360 campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Collaborate with marketing team on design and production of digital marketing collaterals e.g. promotional image, website, campaign ads and landing page, etc.
- Identify digital trends and emerging technologies to execute in digital marketing projects and keep brand in the forefront of digital marketing
- 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing, minimum 2 years’ experience to manage Weibo & WeChat accounts.
- Familiar with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Baidu Tongji) and experience in Search Engine Marketing (Baidu, 360, Google,Bing), best practices definitely a plus
- Curiosity towards market landscape, emerging trends and industry prospects.
- Advertising agency or lifestyle brand experience a plus.
- Fluent in mandarin Chinese and English
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and self-motivated.
- University degree or above.