EC operation manager-Tmall
Consultant Ian ZHOU
Date posted 26 November 2018 2018-11-262019-01-25 fmcg No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This role will * Achieve Tmall/ JD (marketplace) flagship store net sales and E-commerce target * Direct and implement regular marketplace events to generate more traffic and sales * Responsible for keeping track and updating monthly marketplace promotion calendars, working with marketing to ensure synergies with marketing efforts * Establish good relationship between Brand and marketplace for strong marketplace support for key events
- Understand the marketplace platform operations with hands-on experience and knowledge to guide a team.
- Manage and guide marketplace EC operation strategy, plans and execution of flagship store in marketplace in terms of merchandising, activity planning, customer service and logistic delivery.
- Monitor EC daily operation to ensure the brand equity and business target are well addressed
- Constantly improve site usability together marketing team and creative agency
- Day to day contact for eCommerce vendors (i.e. design, search, email)
- Provide input to digital marketing team to optimise user experience and SEO in timely manner.
- Provide input to marketing & commercial team to refine sales strategy in timely manner.
- In co-ordination with the digital marketing team, to drive effective, optimisation and growth of e-Commerce marketing strategy & promotional planning to maximise revenue generation and probability of online store.
- Monitor and perform daily, weekly and monthly analysis on marketplace store performance in order to increase brand sales and profit including but not limited to
- Sales, traffic, conversion rate, basket size,
- Search optimisation, DSR,
- Top selling & low selling products,
- UX optimisation,
- Competition & ecosystem performance
- Return Rate
- Customer Service