Consultant Vera Shen
Date posted 05 May 2022shanghai marketing/online-crm-database-marketing 2022-05-05 2022-07-04 fmcg Shanghai CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The role will be leading Global Stewardship community and co-pilot China DCO (Dynamic Content Optimization), collaborating with Category marketing, CMI, and Media team.
- Foremost the ongoing reviews of the campaign, content creation, content media planning, and social & digital activities across brands through consumer funnels from awareness to closing the deal incl. developing the on-going optimization strategies & operation
- Share the learning and new capabilities with broader organizations for reapplication of China
- Develop and align with Brand, Content, & Content media planning KPIs across platforms (e.g., Social content management, Platform traffic & engagement, Conversion rates)
- Transforming big data analysis into brand & content building operation: Derive insights from rapidly growing cross-platform data sets from different tools, and then integrate them to find new insights & brand/content operation model
- Collaborative Partnership with business stakeholders (Media team, CMI, Category Marketing team) to build measuring & reporting data platform and infrastructure
- Defining the Brand & Content building project requirements in advance (e.g., Foundation campaigns, New product development, Always-on content creation) by classifying project milestones, stages, and elements forming a project team, sourcing agencies & 3rd party capabilities, and establishing the cost-efficient project budget
- Min. 8+ years’ experience in relevant brand building, strategic marketing, or media and communications experts
- Passion for world of confectionary / Deeply understand Chinese consumers and shoppers
Able to make creative suggestions (breakthrough output) in the interest of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of traditional & digital/ social media & retailer platforms – how each platform can be maximized in different scenarios
- A strong team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide global and regional multifunctional teams and stakeholders
- Strong knowledge and capabilities to utilize data & measure analytical tools (e.g., Baidu analytics, etc.)
About the Company:
My client is a leading FMCG company provide competitive salary and internal career development.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 06 May 2022This role is responsible for Brand Equity Building, Product Innovation and consumer-centered Engagement Experience Development. Drive and manage the marketing programs for China business and imported products including the development and launch of new products/innovations. Work with Sales to well execute brand/marketing strategies and grow market shares (e.g. branding, lead generation, user assets, events, etc.).
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 20 June 2022Associate Marketing Director position of leading multinational company with innovative products.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 09 May 2022This role is to conceptualize, lead and drive e-commerce sales strategies across Greater China with the objective to increase our sales in all brands.