Salary CNY550000 - CNY750000 per annum
Consultant Crystal Dai
Date posted 06 May 2022shanghai marketing/online-crm-database-marketing 2022-05-06 2022-07-05 fmcg Shanghai CN CNY 550000 750000 750000 YEAR Leading Global furniture company
Leading Furniture company around the world, great company culture.
- Responsible for customer experience in all channels and develop customer experience strategy
- Customer data management strategy development, data standards and related KPI development
- Design CRM & loyalty program strategies to drive customer engagement
- Analyze customer behavior and requests, to propose various initiatives (e.g. Cross-selling, retention, customer engagement, service delivery etc) to achieve business target
- Devise deep customer insights and ideation to foster a growth oriented business strategy and closely coordinate with internal team across business units
- Development of client lifecycle touchpoint strategies and insight topics
- Customer lifecycle interaction and business processing, including not limited to marketing solicitation, consulting, complaints, return visits (including NPS), advice and club business, etc.
- Implement closed-loop for front and back office operations such as marketing, channel, service and logistics distribution, design "customer experience" centered assessment process and indicators
- Develop customer engagement initiatives to enhance customer engagement and brand loyalty
- Execute the communications plan for the customer loyalty program to improve customer retention metrics and optimize customer engagement through customer analysis
- Initiate, develop and implement different CRM activities including but not limited to customer loyalty program, customer database development, direct marketing communication and multichannel consumer programs
- Develop and prepare monthly dashboards on CRM program performance, analyze and provide insights
- Uplift our customer relationship, engagement and customer experience across business units
- Bachelor's degree or above in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication or related discipline
- At least 12 years of related experience in channel management, CRM engagement or sales management
- Prior experience and knowledge in FMCG, construction/building materials industries or similar preferred
- Strong sense of customer centricity and strategic thinking, with the ability to translate concepts into business initiatives
- Excellent analytical and reporting and strong business acumen to bring insight
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills both English & Chinese
- Excellent IT knowledge of MS office tools, especially MS Excel and MS Powerpoint, BI tools
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 06 May 2022This role is media owner, work closely with internal marketing team and external media agency.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 06 May 2022You will be the content expert leading cross team marketeers to drive interesting, insightful and helpful lifestyle, health and fashion content to the China market.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 05 May 2022The Senior Brand Manager will manage the brand with direct responsibility for developing and achieving brand objectives, with a clear focus on driving brand vision and equity. This role is responsible for the positive development of the brand, driving sustainable brand growth, brand equity, consumer commitment and brand profitability through disruptive and engaging consumer and channel programmes.
Salary: CNY700000 - CNY1000000 per annumLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 05 May 2022Brand Manager is responsible for product strategies design and execution to ensure the optimization the market presence of his or her responsible products.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 05 May 2022Responsible for the annual Content plan including social media and in-site EC platform to build and increase brand/product awareness and WOM.