Head of CRM Consulting
Consultant Sean Li
Date posted 29 June 2022shanghai marketing/online-crm-database-marketing 2022-06-29 2022-08-28 marketing Shanghai CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a newly created position within a global consultancy firm to lead the CRM and Loyalty consulting business.
- Ownership and full management of the overall CRM and loyalty strategy to all sets of customer
- Foster an inquisitive culture and encourage innovation to ensure everything is optimised and everyone works closely with other teams to streamline and optimise customer journeys
- Full budget responsibility for the CRM budget
- Take advantage of the full capabilities of the CRM system and own the relationship with the CRM platform
- Follow internal processes and manage stakeholders to maximise the potential from the customer data
- Work closely with the Insight & Analytics team to enhance audience segmentation and customer modelling and campaign performance reporting
- Develop and take full ownership of in-life marketing contact journeys for multi-channel retention, growth and re-activation lifecycle campaigns.
- Recruitment, management and development of direct reports
- Oversee, implement and review team planning, processes and effectiveness, including reviewing team capacity, allocation and operations
- Experience in the use of sophisticated multi-channel marketing solutions with practical working knowledge of targeting, dynamic publishing, journey building, triggers, sequencing and a/b testing.
- You love all things data and are analytical in your approach. Significant experience in data planning is essential. You are data driven with an extensive track record in database marketing, profiling and segmentation
- Experience of implementing CRM automation platforms
- Experience developing and deploying CRM and Loyalty Strategies
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
About the Organization:
Our client is a global consultancy firm with a long standing history of success.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 20 June 2022Associate Marketing Director position of leading multinational company with innovative products.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 18 July 2022This role is to conceptualize, lead and drive e-commerce sales strategies across Greater China with the objective to increase our sales in all brands.