General Manager - Marketing
Consultant Vera Shen
Date posted 13 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This role will lead the deployment of the Pet Care marketing strategy within the Asia region, in coordination with the regional head office.
- Defining strategic marketing plans to reach sales and profitability targets.
- Implementing marketing strategies, based on market measurements and consumer knowledge, to face market trends and competitor's actions, including communication and advertising campaigns, distribution plans, sales channels mix, price and promotion, digital, among other key actions.
- Leading e-commerce and Internet of Things strategies.
- Leading the innovation process to launch new products and improve current portfolio,delivering projects on time and within the expected profitability and sales.
- Optimising marketing budget ensuring return of investment.
- Supporting the Pet Care Marketing function deployment across the Asia Region by directly supervising and coordinating the Junior Pet Care Marketing Manager, and working with the region and country marketing teams..
- University Degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
- MBA or Marketing Master Degree highly desirable.
- At least 5 – 7 years’ experience in Consumer Marketing at a senior level in international and multicultural working environment, in multinational companies.
- Must be fluent in both English and Chinese: spoken and written. French is a plus.
- Should work with or know about: market information tools, brand financial analysis,project management, market research, mass media campaigns, and innovation process.
- Digital oriented.
- Leadership, negotiation abilities, analytic.